Sunday, April 02, 2006

just can't get enough...




'live the life... love the Lord... laugh loud & long'
~sue gilmore


(stuart & jenni got married aug. 27, 2005!)

(noah scott jackson was born nov. 5, 2005!)

(butch & kristin are engaged!)

(melanie visiting andrey & his family)





Christ in you...






Image hosting by Photobucket



...the hope of glory.








Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

God has promised me his comfort, but not a life w/o pain.
God has promised me his joy, but not a life w/o sorrow.
God has promised me his fairness, but not a life w/o injustice.
God has promised me his power, but not a life w/o weakness.
God has promised me his faithfulness, but not a life w/o need.
God has promised me his wisdom, but not a life w/o folly.
God has promised me his righteousness, but not a life w/o sin.
God has promised me his guidance, but not a life w/o confusion.
God has promised me his victory, but not a life w/o conflict.
God has promised me his resurrection, but not a life w/o death.
God has promised me his presence, but not a life w/o loneliness.
God has promised me his vengeance, but not a life w/o forgiving others.
God has promised me his grace, but not a life w/o repentance.
God has promised me his blessing, but not a life w/o obedience.
God has promised me his love, but not a life w/o loving.
God has promised me his reward, but not a life w/o service.
God has promised me his goal, but not a life w/o endurance.
God has promised me his sufficiency, but not a life w/o faith.
~peter reid

6 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Ditto!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Dechant said...

That was beautiful. Thanks for that.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Sharelle said...

that was probably the best moment of my day.
which is saying a lot. i had a pretty great day. papers for the semester are juuuust about done. i almost get to be a real human again.

10:10 PM  
Blogger thekate said...

it's a joyful thing, looking back and forward at the same time, seeing the incredible variety of Christ-filled people who were sent out from that place and that time. what a privilege to have been among them. among people like you...
thank you, Christy.

6:08 PM  
Blogger from mel said...

Christy, you just made my very frustrating day...

i think i will become an avid reader of this blog of yours....

11:42 PM  
Blogger from mel said...

(not that it was frustrating, but you lightened it...er, you know what i mean, right? ponemaesh, da?)

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter